Partner with the JCRC and be part of the largest global giving day of the year: #GivingTuesday.
The JCRC has been working furiously throughout this challenging year to advocate for the needs and priorities of the diverse Jewish community in our region, nourish and protect Jewish life, and strive for justice for everyone in Greater Washington.
In 2020, we doubled down on our youth programming to teach the next generation of community leaders to stand for their values, represent their community, advocate for Israel with nuance, and combat the rise of racism and antisemitism.
We can’t do this work without you. Join us to support the JCRC’s youth programming on #GivingTuesday.
In addition to your generous financial support, we hope you will join us in supporting the JCRC by:
- Signing up to receive JCRC emails about community programs and opportunities to take action
- Following and sharing the JCRC’s Facebook and Twitter posts on your own social media platforms
- Engaging elected officials at the JCRC’s online Legislative Series or joining one of our educational webinars
- Encouraging your local school to invite a Holocaust survivor to share their living testimony or bring a Student to Student group to present
- Bringing one of the JCRC’s interfaith initiatives or an anti-racism program to your synagogue