Join the JCRC of Greater Washington, Richmond, Tidewater, and the Virginia Peninsula for VA Jewish Advocacy Day.
Speak out on what matters to our community and make your voice heard!
Lobby Virginia's elected officials on our 2020 priorities including:
- Expanding Holocaust education
- Security grants for non-profit institutions and houses of worship
- Strengthening hate crimes legislation
- Common sense gun violence prevention legislation
Your ticket includes transportation from Northern Virginia to and from Richmond and Kosher snacks and lunch: $36
Registration deadline is Sunday, February 2nd.
Date & Time
Buses depart from:
- Congregation Olam Tikvah, 3800 Glenbrook Rd, Fairfax, VA 22031
- Temple Rodef Shalom, 2100 Westmoreland St, Falls Church, VA 22043